Fadel & Beyer Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Labor Law, White Collar Criminal Defense and Business Litigation
Fadel & Beyer is a highly respected boutique law firm advocating for clients in Labor and Employment Law, White Collar Criminal Defense, and Business Litigation. The firm has appeared in both state and federal courts representing a broad spectrum of clients including labor unions, individuals, small and mid-size businesses, as well as Fortune 500 companies. In November 2017, U.S. News and World Reports recognized Fadel & Beyer as one of Ohio’s Best Law Firms, First Tier Rankings. Published annually by U.S. News & World Report, Best Law Firms rankings are derived through a rigorous selection process.
Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help clients resolve their legal problem. Established in 1980, we are focused on your success. You are invited to read our attorney profiles to learn more about their professional backgrounds.
- Labor Law: F&B attorneys provide union-side labor law representing labor organizations in all aspects of employment litigation in the public and private sector, including unfair labor practices, arbitration, Department of Labor investigations and audits, contract negotiations, wage and hour law, and more.
- Employment Law: F&B attorneys represent non-organized public and private sector employees in all aspects of employment disputes, including:
- Wrongful discharges or discipline
- Discrimination arising out of the work place
- Pension Benefits: F&B attorneys represent organized labor, its members and participating employers in all aspects of pension/health and welfare benefits, including compliance with the governing ERISA statutes, negotiations and enforcement with participating companies, and litigation.
- White Collar Criminal Defense: A white collar crime conviction and/or criminal forfeiture proceedings creates life changing experiences for yourself, your family and your business. Our attorneys are uniquely qualified to defend clients from such charges, whether in state or federal courts. Our attorneys have successfully handled many white collar crime cases, including investigations and or criminal charges relating to securities fraud, bank fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud, tax fraud, public corruption, embezzlement, antitrust violations, false statements to the government, and more.
- Criminal Law: F&B attorneys appear in all state and federal courts, defending individuals being investigated or charged with criminal conduct. This representation includes investigations conducted by the FBI, IRS, SEC, DOL, FDA, DEA, EPA, the Ohio Inspector General’s Office and numerous other federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.
- Business Litigation: F&B lawyers are experienced in handling complex commercial litigation disputes between companies; with government agencies; and among shareholders. Whether through sit-down discussions with opposing counsel, alternative dispute resolutions (mediation or arbitration), or litigation, our attorneys help businesses address and resolve disputes. A sampling of cases include contract disputes, Qui Tam actions, SEC violations, UCC violations, business torts, minority shareholder claims, anti-trust violations, environmental law issues, and the protection of proprietary interests and/or intellectual property.
- Civil Litigation: F&B lawyers have appeared in state and federal courts throughout Ohio successfully representing individuals in claims relating to professional malpractice, predatory lending practices, employment violations, and wrongful death claims.
- Appellate Practice: As part of its litigation practice, F&B attorneys prepare necessary legal briefs and argue cases in all state and federal appellate courts.
- Probate: F&B attorneys represent estates and trusts by assisting executors, trustees and administrators in handling their administrative responsibilities. F&B lawyers also possess the necessary experience to represent estates, trustees and/or beneficiaries in probate and trust litigation.