Fadel & Beyer Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Labor Law, White Collar Criminal Defense and Business Litigation
Fadel & Beyer is a highly respected boutique litigation law firm. Established in 1980, F&B lawyers are skilled and experienced advocates for their clients in matters relating to Labor and Employment Law, White Collar Criminal Investigations, and Business-related litigation. Our lawyers appear in both state and federal courts representing a broad spectrum of clients including individuals, labor unions, small and mid-size businesses, as well as Fortune 500 companies. For the past several years, U.S. News and World Reports has recognized the firm as one of “Ohio’s Best Law Firms, First Tier Ranking”.
- Labor Law: F&B attorneys provide union-side labor law representing labor organizations in all aspects of employment litigation in the public and private sector, including unfair labor practices, arbitration, Department of Labor investigations and audits, contract negotiations, wage and hour law, and more.
- Employment Law: F&B attorneys represent non-organized public and private sector employees in all aspects of employment disputes, including:
- Wrongful discharges or discipline
- Discrimination arising out of the work place
- Pension Benefits: F&B attorneys represent organized labor, its members and participating employers in all aspects of pension/health and welfare benefits, including compliance with the governing ERISA statutes, negotiations and enforcement with participating companies, and litigation.
- White Collar Criminal Investigations: Regardless of your innocence, a criminal charge can create life changing experiences for yourself, your family, and your business. F&B attorneys are uniquely qualified to navigate our clients through a white collar criminal investigation, having successfully done so in matters relating to securities fraud, bank fraud, mail and wire fraud, tax fraud, public corruption, antitrust violations, false statements to government officials, and more.
- Criminal Law: F&B attorneys have appeared in state and federal courts, defending individuals and businesses charged with criminal conduct. This representation includes cases investigated by the FBI, IRS, SEC, DOL, DOD, FDA, DEA, EPA, the Ohio Attorney General’s Office, the Ohio Inspector General’s Office and numerous other state and local law enforcement agencies.
- Business Litigation: F&B lawyers are experienced in handling complex commercial litigation disputes between companies; with government agencies; and among shareholders. Whether through sit-down discussions with opposing counsel, alternative dispute resolutions (mediation or arbitration), or litigation, our attorneys help businesses address and resolve disputes. A sampling of cases include contract disputes, Qui Tam actions, SEC violations, UCC violations, business torts, minority shareholder claims, anti-trust violations, environmental law issues, predatory lending practices, and the protection of proprietary interests and/or intellectual property.
- Appellate Practice: As part of its litigation practice, F&B attorneys prepare necessary legal briefs and argue cases in all state and federal appellate courts.
- Probate: F&B attorneys represent estates and trusts by assisting executors, trustees and administrators in handling their administrative responsibilities. F&B lawyers also possess the necessary experience to represent estates, trustees and/or beneficiaries in probate and trust litigation.